Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Zany Zebras Masculine Birthday Card

My card today is brought to you by the Zany Zebras Stamp Set. It's a very simple card to make. Card cuts will be listed below.


I just love these little guys. There are three different zebras and cute sentiments. I put off ordering this stamp set for the longest time but I couldn't hold out any longer!
My card base is Basic Black cardstock. The art panel and Silver Foil mat are cut with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.

The inside...


Linda Bedinger was my inspiration for this design. The Designer Series Paper I used is Timeless Elegance, which is retired and I've been hoarding it. I have no more room left in my craft closet so I'm trying to use as much old DSP as I can now. It's a sad state of affairs!! I stamped this zebra in Smoky Slate and stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Dragonfly Journeys #141 - Joy (Holiday was the theme BUT not mandatory!)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2048 - Animals

Card Cuts:

Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score and fold back at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4" for center of base

DSP: 4" x 5 1/4" inside panel

DSP: 1 7/8" x 5 1/4" for front fold

Silver Mat: 4 1/2" x 2 1/2", cut with Stitched Nested Label Die

Very Vanilla: Cut with Stitched Nested Label Die that fits the image and sentiment

Very Vanilla: 3" x 3" for inside sentiment/image

14 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! Love the black-white-silver color palette and your fun fold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the neutral color palate with just a touch of silver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Karen! I never thought to use these little guys in a masculine card, but this is perfect!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these zebras Karen :) Such a cute card and great design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vickie, for leaving a comment on behalf of PIP.

      Delete
  6. Super card. Love this.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting on behalf of CHNPPC.

      Delete
  7. Hi Karen! You were the first to submit an entry and I am so behind in telling you that I just adore this. Those zebras are absolutely adorable and I love the fun fold you used too. I hope your Christmas went alright. I made the best of the day, I'll just leave it at that. Still looking for someone to take one for the team and kiss me at midnight on New Year's Eve, but it's not looking very likely at this point. Wishing you all the best in 2021 and I can't wait to continue to create along with you.

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeannie, no worries. I'm just thankful that you visited and commented!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...