Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Masculine Birthday Card

Goodness, me, it's the middle of the week already! Today's card uses nothing that is Stampin' Up! with the exception of Basic Black cardstock. The images and sentiments are totally digital and my son helped me with it. I was commissioned to create a card for a man who runs a gun store and this is what my son and I came up with...




The card base is one from Close to My Heart. My mats are Basic Black cardstock and my white panels are Neenah Bright White cardstock.

I found the Happy Birthdays on my computer, cut and pasted 21 of them into Publisher. For the inside gun, I relied totally on my son. He used to be a Supervisor at OMax and knows his printing stuff! I made up my own sentiment. My customer was pretty sure the recipient would be thrilled with his card. I'll find out next Monday!

Thank you for stopping by today.

"no weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed,
and you shall refute every tongue that rises against you in judgment.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord
and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”
Isaiah 54:17  (ESV)


10 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...