Saturday, November 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Garden Happiest of Birthdays

Good morning, peeps. How's your weekend going? My Saturday is a rather gloomy one here in SWFL so I thought I'd brighten my day, and hopefully yours, with this card that was inspired by attending the Stampin' Up! OnStage@Home event for demonstrators last weekend. We were given measurements, colors of cardstock and our choice of DSP patterns. It made everyone's card a little different. I had to watch the replay as I was on my way back home from NC. I love being able to purchase product prior to its release in the January - June 2021 Mini Catalog by registering for OnStage. It was well worth the cost! I changed mine up a little bit from the demonstrator's card.


My card base is Blackberry Bliss with a mat of Smoky Slate adhered to it with liquid glue. I stamped the wildflower image from the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Garden Photopolymer Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow Ink in the center of the Smoky Slate mat. I stamped the sentiment from the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow Ink on the bottom left corner of the mat.

Next, I adhered the 3 squares of Dandy Garden 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper to the right of the flowers using liquid glue. I wrapped a piece of the Mossy Meadow 3/16″ Braided Lined Trim around the card front and tied a bow.

The punch has a large dragonfly and a little one. I punched three little ones out of scrap Whisper White cardstock and sponged two of them with Bumblebee Ink and Mossy Meadow Ink. I adhered them with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

For the inside...


I stamped the sentiment from the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow Ink. I stamped the dragonfly in Blackberry Bliss Ink. I punched my corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.

The envelope received a dragonfly image on the front and DSP on the flap.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the sneak peek of the upcoming stamp set, punch, DSP, and trim. There are also lady bug trinkets that go with the suite, which I showed you on November 3. These products will be available to customers January 5, 2021, and available December 1, 2020, to demonstrators who didn't attend OnStage or who become a new demonstrator. 

Measurements:

  • Blackberry Bliss cardstock: 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″
  • Smoky Slate cardstock: 4″ X 5 1/4″ (cut 2 for front mat and inner liner)
  • Whisper White cardstock: 3 3/4″ X 5″ for sentiment panel
  • Scrap Whisper White for punching dragonflies
  • Designer Series Paper: 2″ X 2″ (cut 3), 6" x 2 1/4" for envelope flap
Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...