Friday, November 13, 2020

Stampin' Up! Birthday Cards

Friday the 13th...are you superstitious? Me neither! I thought I'd start the day off with a quote from my morning devotional...

"Everyone needs a word of encouragement, an act of kindness, and the gift of friendship." David Jeremiah

Then, I'd like to show you the kindness some of my friends showered me with for my birthday. Some are teammates and some are from the stamping group I attend.






The post office was not too kind to a couple of them!

Thank you for stopping by today.








6 comments:

  1. It's been fun seeing your birthday card parade. :) Hope that you enjoyed your day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I totally enjoyed my day in spite of the rain and wind!

      Delete
  2. Pretty cards. Glad you had a good day in spite of the rain and wind. It’s always nice to get happy mail! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. Yes, it's much better than just getting bills!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful group of cards!! Yeah for happy mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary. I love getting happy mail!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...