Sunday, November 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Garden Birthday Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! I've got another sneak peek at the upcoming Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and Dandy Garden 6 x 6 pack of Designer Series Paper. You'll be able to get these items January 5, 2021, when the January - June Mini Catalog comes out. 


My card base is Misty Moonlight with a panel of Dandy Garden DSP. I stamped the flower image from the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set in Misty Moonlight Ink on a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock.  

I didn't have any Misty Moonlight ribbon but I did have raffia ribbon that matched. So, I wrapped that around the image panel and adhered it to the card front with liquid glue.

I used the Label Me Lovely Punch to cut out a Whisper White mat for the sentiment and sponged the edges. Then I stamped the sentiment tone on tone. I cut it out with the Label Me Fancy Punch and adhered it to the mat with liquid glue. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere that to the card front. I adhered one of the Ladybug Trinkets with a glue dot. The trinkets will be available January 5, 2021.

For the inside...


I used the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set for the first sentiment and a stamp from the retired Well Scripted Stamp Set for the second sentiment. Both are stamped in Misty Moonlight on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I punched the corners with my Detailed Trio Punch and adhered it to the card base with liquid glue.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love the color scheme! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    JoyWilsonInk
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joy, for leaving a comment for LPOCF.

      Delete
  2. So pretty. I like your ribbon and bow...and that sweet ladybug, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Creaine for commenting on behalf of LPOCF.

      Delete
  4. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...