Sunday, October 25, 2020

Good Sunday morning, peeps. Unfortunately, I have no card for you today but I do have another photo of my helper and some pics of our excursion to Helton Falls. I thought I was videoing our voyage in and out of the one lane mountain road but, alas, I forgot to press the red button. It was quite a ride. My son wants to do it again and hike the falls. Me, not so much!


This is the table where I did some crafting and photo shoots the last time we were here. Chester says he has squatter's rights this time around!






This was a double falls and there were no rails on the path, but lots of tree roots so it wasn't smooth. I am not as agile as I used to be so I skipped the hike about 500' into it!

On the way back down the mountain, we had to cross two spots where the fall waters ended up. One was about 6" deep and the other 12". The underbody of the truck got a wash! The first is the less deep one. 


The other was supposedly to be a video. But my son got a picture of it before he drove through.


The long and winding road where we only met another vehicle coming the opposite way. No guard rails and sheer drop off down the mountain...eek!


Thanks for stopping by today and tomorrow I hope to be back with mystery cards.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful area, so glad you are enjoying your stay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I hope we can make it our home by next year!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...