Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Stampin' Up! Perfectly Plaid Christmas Card

I used a sentiment from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set and a pattern from the Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper to create my card based on a theme, colors, and (loosely) a sketch for these challenges:

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #81 - Anything Goes




We are hoping to see a scene like this in the North Carolina mountains before we head back to SWFL... 



My card base is Crumb Cake Card Stock. My scene of five 1" x 2 1/2" DSP strips is matted on a 5 1/4" x 3" piece of Misty Moonlight Card Stock. I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and adhered five Misty Moonlight Enamel Dots. 

I consider this a clean and simple card because there is minimal layering, no embossing and a fair amount of open space. I hope I didn't overdo it with the embellishments!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. Have a blessed day.

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. So soft and serene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bernadette, for visiting and leaving a comment. I'll go visit you now!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card and love the winter scenery! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scene all broken up - and so beautiful with the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim, for commenting on behalf of FMS.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card using such gorgeous patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karren, for your comment on behalf of FMS.

      Delete
  5. A beautiful scene with such gorgeous paper. Anyone would love to receive this! Thank you for playing at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy, for commenting on behalf of FMS.

      Delete
  6. I saw your card on FMS by Kim. I just had to comment on how beautiful your card is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the Designer series paper you selected and paired with the Crumb Cake card, they look beautiful together. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon, for commenting on behalf of CC&S.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...