Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tags Tags Tags Halloween Card

Good morning Tuesday friends. Can you believe it is September already and I am skipping right over it to October! This is why...


My card base is Pumpkin Pie card stock with a mat of Basic Black. To that I adhered a piece of Spooky Night Designer Series Paper (retired). I ran a piece of Black Vintage Crochet Ribbon (retired) around the DSP and adhered it with glue dots. Because of my patterned paper, I entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September Challenge.

I punched out three bats with the retired Spooky Bats Punch and adhered them with glue dots.

The sentiment is from Tags Tags Tags and is cut out with the Trio of Tags Dies. I ran a length of Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine through the hole on the tag and tied a bow. 

For the inside...


I die cut three pumpkins using the Trio of Tags and adhered them with liquid glue. The sentiments are from the To Every Season Stamp Set (retired). 

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2035 theme this week is "Orange", so I think I'll play there. A Perfect Time to Craft #9 is an open anything goes challenge. Challenge Up Your Life has an autumn theme and pumpkins shout autumn to me! Can't wait for cooler temps in SWFL! Last but not least, I would like my batty critters to fly off to 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #42.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed day.


12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Karen :) Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Love those little bats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore that sentiment, Karen, and the inside is as great as the outside. Fun bats and pumpkins. :-D Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes with a Critter" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck and we hope to see you playing again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Connie, for leaving a comment on behalf of 2 CCC.

      Delete
  4. I'm back with a different DT hat on my head. :-D Thanks also for playing at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week.
    NnaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Connie, for commenting on behalf of PIP.

      Delete
  5. Great idea.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.

    Happy crafting!

    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so spooky! I love your combination for design paper and bats. Thank you for joining us at Challenge up your life. Greetings, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...