Thursday, September 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! Pattern Play Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop. You're in for a treat if you have never visited before. It's a weekly challenge and this week we have a color challenge.

I can't wait to see what each team member has created. Hop along with us at the bottom of my post.


Sometimes I'm an over achiever and I just had to use all the colors with the Pattern Play Stamp Set and Playful Alphabet Dies! 

I used my Stamparatus to create the background using Blackberry Bliss stamped second and third generation, Pretty Peacock full strength and Cajun Craze hearts, full strength. I adhered the Whisper White background mat to a Blackberry Bliss card base.

"Laura" is Basic Black card stock mounted on Foam Adhesive Sheets and cut out with the Playful Alphabet Dies. I LOVE the new adhesive sheets! The sentiment is stamped in Pretty Peacock on a Whisper White scrap and cut out with one of the Ornate Frames Dies. It's adhered with Dimensionals.

On the inside, I stamped open hearts in Blackberry Bliss, third generation and a couple of Cajun Craze hearts. The "Happy B Day" is from the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set and the second sentiment is from Pattern Play. I punched one corner with my Detailed Trio punch and adhered the Whisper White liner to a mat of Pretty Peacock.



I hope you enjoyed my card today and thank you for joining the hop. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko Sudano. Clicking on the names below will take you directly to the other team members and their projects.



Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

20 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen :) Love those Alphabet Dies and how they are raised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - so pretty!! I love how you stamped the paper and personalized the card!!😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way that you personalized the card for the recipient! The Foam Adhesive Sheets are perfect under the letters in her name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Karen! Fantastic background using all the colors. wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your patterned background paper and esp when I read that you made it! Pretty customized card Laura is sure to love! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun that you made your card so personal, that makes it more special

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristi. Glad you were able to leave a comment as I know that isn't always possible.

      Delete
  7. Love how you thought outside of the box with these colors. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, personalize birthday card, Karen! She's going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary. I always make special cards for her and she is always appreciative and complimentary.

      Delete
  9. A fun personalized birthday card, Karen! Such a clever and eye-catching design! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Take care:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen, for leaving a comment on behalf of WWC.

      Delete
  10. Such a sweet card Karen. Great design. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...