Sunday, September 20, 2020

Stampin' Up! Happiest of Birthdays Masculine Monochrome Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps!

So, the front of my card is definitely not Stampin' Up! but the inside is. I used one of the digitals I won in a challenge and I absolutely love it! It has been mailed out to a wonderful doctor friend whose birthday is tomorrow and he is a very Godly man and loves eagles. He has tons of statues and framed pictures in his home. Thanks to Beverly Cole, I learned how to get the text on the digital. I hope he likes his card.


Here's the Happiest of Birthdays inside...

Happiest of Birthdays is a great stamp set. You NEED it and it's easy to purchase from my online store! Just click on the link and you're there!!



Thank you for stopping by today.







16 comments:

  1. Wow. I LOVE that eagle!! Super cool masculine card - I know he’ll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome image...and it's digital so you can resize it to any dimension! He will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a great card Karen. I love how magestic that eagle is and I bet your doctor friend loved it. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesdy Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tristan, for leaving a comment on behalf of WWC.

      Delete
  4. what an incredible card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing image, Karen! I love it - so striking!! A great card! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely magnificent, love your card outside and in and I'm sure the gentleman will love it too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Faith, for leaving a comment on behal o 2 CCC.

      Delete
  7. So pleased that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie, for leaving a comment on behalf o TTPH.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...