Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo Birthday Card

Today I'm using stamps from the Boho Indigo Product Medley. Here's what it looks like...

If you click on the photo, you can find out more about it.

I'm playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #345 with their colorful challenge.


Here is my creation...


Wowzers ... colorful, yes? Fortunately, the Bumblebee patterned paper from Flowers for Every Season tames down the Magenta Madness card base.

I stamped the sentiment from Boho Indigo in Coastal Cabana on a scrap of Whisper White and, likewise, the jar on a scrap of Coastal Cabana. The jar is cut out with a die from the product medley. I just had to add Magenta Madness flowers with Dimensionals to make it pop!

The ribbon wrapped around the Bumblebee DSP is from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack.

I punched the sentiment out with the scalloped heart from the Heart Punch Pack. I adhered it with Dimensionals. To finish off the front, I adhered three Bumblebee Enamel Dots.

Here's the inside...


Did I wake you up? I adhered a mat of Coastal Cabana card stock and then added a panel of Whisper White card stock on which I had stamped an image and sentiments from the Timeless Tropical Stamp Set. I punched three of the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.

I'd also like to enter my card in the Krafty Chicks Anything Goes #518 challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. Fun colors! Love those new in colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just delightful! I love those sentiments....I should get that set but my shelf is sagging now, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelves? What are sagging shelves? I have sagging drawers...lol! BUT, I continue to add more. I think I might have an addiction :-)

      Delete
  3. Super fun card! Love that Boho Indigo Product Medley - may be one of the best ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I agree BUT I was totally in love with Botanical Prints Medley.

      Delete
  4. Very fun!! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lori, for commenting on behalf of Krafty Chicks.

      Delete
  5. I love how you used the heart for your sentiment and how you used Boho Indigo Product Medley. So creative and festive! Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sebntiments,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Love the ribbon treatment, will have to remember it. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...