Monday, August 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! Nothing's Better Than Birthday Card

Yeppers, it's Monday Makeover Madness once again. I posted this card July 26...

and remade it to look like this...


The Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set is fantastic! I used my Light and Dark Soft Suede Blends to color my chocolate caramels...my favorite...after I had stamped the image in Early Espresso. I used a snippet of DSP from In Good Taste for the chocolate bar :-) so I hope Diane at Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #383 will enjoy too.

"A day without" is stamped in Early Espresso. I used my Early Espresso Stamp N Write Marker to ink up just the "is like, ummm..." and then for the inside I used my ink pad for the rest of it. I could have cut the stamp apart but that always makes me nervous. The "happy birthday" is stamped in Crumb Cake ink using the retired Label Me Bold Stamp Set.


This was one of the cards I made for a speed challenge but I forgot to set the stop watch and I didn't want to make it again! But, I am entering it at Pammie's Inky Pinkies 2031 ATG and A Perfect Time to Craft August 2020 #8.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Measurements:

Card Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score and fold at 4 1/4"
Early Espresso Mat: 4 7/8" x 3 7/8"
Very Vanilla: 4 1/4" x 3"
DSP: 3 1/2" x 1/2"

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great alteration Karen! And it's lovely to see you in the Snippets Playground!

    Come back again soon.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...