Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Stampin' Up! Winter Woods Sympathy Card

Mid-week greetings and thanks for stopping by to view my card. I used the Winter Woods Stamp Set to create it.

WINTER WOODS CLING STAMP SET (EN)

On a piece of Very Vanilla card stock (5" x 3 3/4") I stamped the trees from Winter Woods and also used a stamp from the retired Sheltering Tree to create grassy mounds. The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings. I ran it through my embossing machine with the Subtles 3D EF.

ITTY BITTY GREETINGS CLING STAMP SET (EN)

I attached the art panel with Stampin' Dimensionals to a Very Vanilla card base that was also dry embossed with the Subtles folder.


For the inside, I used two of the dies from Stitched So Sweetly and a sentiment I got off the internet.

STITCHED SO SWEETLY DIES

This card was purchased by one of my clients for a man so I'm entering it in the Watercooler Wednesday: WWC285 Karen's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Masculine Twist



If you have any questions, be sure to comment and I'll reply as quickly as I can. I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


14 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the clean design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sympathy card Karen! Love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, elegant card! Just gorgeous, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love your sympathy card. They are so hard to make but you did it wonderfully. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I loved yours for the DT at the Sisterhood.

      Delete
  5. This is absolutely stunning Karen :) Love the simplicity of it. It's perfect in every way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely Sympathy card, Karen! They are so difficult to make, but these beautiful images, colours and design is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Take care!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very elegant card Karen. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Karen. Love the EF texture and the simple look with the trees and grass. Thanks for joining us this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Trtistan DT.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...