Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Stampin' Up! Old World Memories & More Birthday Card

 Happy Tuesday, peeps! Today is going to be short and sweet because my son and I are making 5 kinds of Jerky. Clean up is awful but it's offset by the delicious chew!

I made this awhile ago but sold it and couldn't post until it was received. I need to start writing down measurements as I create my cards!

I used the Old World Memories & More Card pack once again...


I ran out of Gold Foil so the globe and stand are cut from Brass Foil with the World Map Dies. The globe is adhered with mini Dimensionals and the stand with liquid glue.

My background is from the World of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper and it's adhered to a card base from Close to My Heart. There is no stamping on the front so I am entering it at UnstampaBelles Challenge #103 Good News and Create Your Own Background

I went over the "You" with a gold pen to emphasize it. It's cut from one of the cards in the pack and adhered to a gold foil frame. The good news is we can still make the world a better place even during the pandemic. Kudos to all who do that!

The map is from the Memories & More Pack and the sentiment is from Itty Bitty Birthdays. It's mounted on gold foil but it looks like copper foil in the photo.

I'm also entering my card at Shopping Our Stash  Challenge #427 Pile It On.

Thank you for stopping by today and stay safe.

14 comments:

  1. Cool card Karen! Loe the foil touches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birthday cards, you can never have too many on hand. Love the gold and black theme and the sentiment is perfect for this time of year. So nice the think of others at this time. Thank for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for "pile it on"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barbara, for leaving a comment on behalf of SOS.

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely card - love the brass/gold accents with the Blue! And - your jerky sounds awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. The jerky smelled fantastic drying out!

      Delete
  4. Awesome masculine card Karen :) Love all the foil touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Karen!
    Thanks for pilin' it on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card. Love the regal look. Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan, for leaving a comment on behalf of UnstampaBelles.

      Delete
  7. Another beautiful card. Thanks for sharing again at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of UnstampaBelles.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...