Sunday, August 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Toile Christmas Card

Well, I didn't make Christmas in July so we'll have Christmas in August with the Toile Christmas Stamp Set. I must say I am enamored with this card and I thank Ann Schach, Karen Ilsley, Mary Deatherage and Amy Koenders for inspiring me. They each did that in different ways.


My card base is Whisper White Thick Card Stock with a mat of Balmy Blue and a mat of Feels Like Frost DSP (available 8/4/20 returning from last year).

The banner is Balmy Blue Card Stock and Whisper White, which was embossed with the Greenery EF. I punched the ends with the Banner Triple Punch. The rectangle is Balmy Blue Card Stock with Balmy Glue Glimmer Paper (available 8/4/20).

The Mistletoe Sprig is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and the leaves are colored with Light Shaded Spruce Blends and die cut with a die from Christmas Cardinals Dies.

The sentiment is stamped in Just Jade ink and cut with the 2 1/8" square from Stitched Shapes Dies but I turned it into a rectangle.

I used liquid glue to adhere everything with the exception of the sentiment and outer parts of the sprig. The Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems are just that! But they won't be available until 8/4/20 when the new mini catalog is released to customers.

The inside is clean and simple using the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set ...


Today I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Creative Knockouts: #361 Tic Tac Toe and, again, I went straight down the middle...dry embossing, image and sentiment.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by on the last day of the weekend (at least it is here!).

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the sparkle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Karen! Love that paper and the additional sparkly-ness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I just love that blue glimmer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Karen!

    Thank you so much for joining out TIC TAC TOE challenge over at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly, for leaving a comment on behalf of CK.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card and I love the color with a touch of bling. So glad you joined us for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...