Sunday, August 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Flourishing Phrases Sympathy Card

 Good Sunday morning, peeps! Hope your weekend's all you wanted it to be and more! Today I used a retired die set and stamp set for my card. I need to get some new sympathy stamps!

The sentiment is from the retired Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set and the die cuts are from the retired Flourish Thinlits. However, the bling is new! 

BLUE ADHESIVE-BACKED GEMS

They're the new Blue Adhesive Backed Gems from the mini August - December catalog. I'm entering my card at Alphabet Challenge "J" is for Jewel and Gem of A Craft Challenge: Week #17.

For the inside, I printed a sentiment from the internet. 

I'm also entering my card at Pixie's  Snippets Playground #385. She has prizes that I am very interested in winning! I believe my little die cut is considered a "snippet" across the pond!

Thank you for stopping by today.

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful sympathy card, which are so difficult to make! I love this stamp set and bundle and wish it had stayed even longer in the catalog. It was a go-to for me so it won't be leaving my stash any time soon. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I always appreciate your comments on behalf of challenges.

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely and elegant card - especially good as a sympathy card. Love the little pops of the gems! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful Karen ;) Perfect sympathy card

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful serene card. Perfect for it's need. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges for our Jewels Challenge. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Karen - just right for a sympathy one and such comforting words as well. Yup, a snippet is a scrap - and we all have tons of those I suspect! i almost have more scraps/snippets than whole sheets of card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that SU set and you've made a great sympathy card with it.
    Hugs, Sandra <a href="https://stampingforpleasure.blogspot.com/2020/06/uniko-mini-card.html”> <b>View my card HERE!</b></a>

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...