Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! Wildly Happy Baby Girl Card

I used the Wildly Happy Stamp Set to create my card today. I haven't made baby cards in quite awhile and this is the first time I have inked up this set. 


This set was released June 3, 2019, so I'm playing at 

RRCB 138


My card base is Smoky Slate. I cut another piece and ran it through my embossing machine with the Woodland Embossing Folder. I adhered it to the base with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I had a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock in my stash which fit the Ornate Layer frame perfectly. Before I adhered the frame to the mat, I stamped the bunnies in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the sky with Balmy Blue Ink using a waterpainter and the grass with Mint Macaron and Pear Pizzazz inks. The sentiment is from the Wildly Happy set.

On a scrap of Thick Whisper White I stamped the bunnies again with Memento, colored them with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Light Smoky Slate, and Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends. Then I cut them out and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals on top of the image stamped on the Whisper White Ornate frame.

Since I like asymmetrical, I adhered the art panel askew on the card front. I used liquid glue because of the embossed layer. 

The inside is simply...



another sentiment from Wildly Happy and the bunnies. I sponged the edge of the mat with Mint Macaron.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great terrific Tuesday.

15 comments:

  1. Sweet card Karen! Love the little bunnies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Your bunnies in that pretty lacy frame are wunnermus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Karen :) I love that image and the way you colored it. Your design is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet, Karen - love these bunnies! Brilliant layers here, and perfect coloring! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather. It was my pleasure to play at SUO. I hope you get the needed amount of entrants!

      Delete
  5. I like the way you've added texture to the background and how you've given the bunnies pride of place by popping them up on dimensionals. Thanks for joining in with us at Retro Rubber Challenge, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jan. I do love my bunnies and they deserve top billing in life even if they do eat up the vegetable garden...lol.

      Delete
  6. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! I love the mama & baby animal images in Wildly Happy, they make great baby cards as you've shown here. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you for our next challenge starting today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, love the frame around the bunnies. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...