Monday, July 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Many Mates Old World Masculine Birthday Card

Today I used another card from the July 2020 Sheetload of Cards design. You can view all the others by clicking on "sheetload of cards" on my right side bar.


I used the Many Mates Stamp Set for the outer and inner sentiments, the Old World Specialty Designer Papers and Gold Foil for my banners. The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy ink and I sponged the banner with Cinnamon Cider ink. I adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals. Did you know that Many Mates is a bundle? Yes, it is and obviously one of my favorites for the sentiments. I have not used the dies in the set yet.

Don't you just love those dies?

Let's take a look at the inside...


My martini is fussy cut from the Share Sunshine digitals that Stampin' Up! had a few months ago. I colored the olives with my Light Poppy Parade and Light Old Olive Stampin' Blends. I used silver Wink of Stella on the glass. I also sponged around the edges and lightly on the mat with Night of Navy to give the mat a little depth and to tone down the white. It's adhered with liquid glue.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today and have a blessed Monday.





3 comments:

  1. Love the foil touches on your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Karen! Love the shine of the foil. So happy to see you playing along and supporting our challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Wishing you good luck.
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...