Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Many Mates Old World Masculine Birthday Card

Today is the next-to-last card of my Sheetload of Cards June 2020. Alicia's instruction sheet allows you to make 6 cards or one. For this particular patterned paper, I chose to create 6.


I used the Many Mates Stamp Set for my inner and outer sentiments, along with Call Me Crafty Al's design and card cuts.


I'm entering my card in the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

4 comments:

  1. what a stunner Karen. Love the glitzy background. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Karen. love the black and gold theme. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so eye-catching, Karen! The foiled DPs are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...