Sunday, July 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Many Mates Rubber Band Technique Anniversary Card

I hope y'all had a great 4th of July celebration! I watched fireworks from my living room windows as our neighbors went all out. It was almost like being Disney! 

This is the last of my 4th of July wedding anniversary cards and I used the same stamp sets as the other two...Many Mates and In the City.


At Splitcoaststampers TLC801, they set up a gallery for the Rubber Band Technique. This is my first time trying it and my last unless I wear gloves! I was covered with ink as was my stamp block and ink pads!! I will admit it was fun, however. I'm entering my card at Dragonfly Dreams "No Patterned Paper" July Monthly Challenge and also at Creativ Fusion Challenge #19 ATG.

There were some left over gold foil hearts from my prior two cards  so I adhered them with glue dots. 

I used the Label Me Lovely Punch and Label Me Fancy Punch to create the mat and sentiment piece. Of course, the "fireworks" are still from the retired In the City Stamp Set.

I had some old ribbon from the $ store OR Michael's so I did a triple bunny bow and stripes across the bottom.

Same inside basically as the other two.


Thank you for stopping by today, I appreciate your visit and comments. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...