Saturday, July 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Many Mates and Work of Art Wedding Anniversary

This is my second 4th of July wedding anniversary card.


I used the retired Work of Art Stamp Set to create the image on the front and the Many Mates Stamp Set for the sentiment. I had some left over hearts from yesterday's card so I adhered them with glue dots.

The inside is the same as yesterday's using a stamp from the retired In the City Stamp Set and the sentiment from Many Mates Stamp Set.


I am playing today at these challenge sites:



Let the fireworks begin! Hope you will have a wonderful 4th of July and I thank you for stopping by today.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

22 comments:

  1. All your July 4 anniversary cards are wonderful! I wonder what the appeal was to get married on July 4? We have friends that are celebrating their anniversary too! Happy 4th to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I think they chose a date they'd never forget!

      Delete
  2. Love the way you interpreted the flag! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of CMHCD.

      Delete
  3. What a great card for the 4th AND an Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the little gold hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this brush stamp set and never think to use it. Hoever, whenever I see cards with it I'm inspired to pull it out of my stash and should do that right now or I'll forget to. Really CAS and excellent masculine (or feminine) card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous anniversary card and love the brush stamp.Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carol, for commenting on behalf of SCT.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Susan, thank you for leaving a comment for CMHCD.

      Delete
  8. Love those good hearts along with the watercolour stripes... such a perfect anniversary card. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fun Forth of July Anniversary card! Thank you for playing with us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card! Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting on behalf of Creative Friday.

      Delete
  11. This is a lovely card. I love the gold hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...