Sunday, July 12, 2020

Stampin' Up! June 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit Alternative

Hello stamping friends. I'm sending you some sunshine this Sunday.


I used supplies from the Box of Sunshine June 2020 Paper Pumpkin kit. I stopped my subscription for that particular month but I was able to purchase one through a private seller and that made me happy! The kit came with stamps, punch outs, stickers, card bases, gold decorated envelopes, sequins, ink spot, glue dots, Dimensionals and instructions. I didn't follow the instructions :-)



and because there are spots on my DSP, I am entering it at the Stinkin' Inkers Challenge Blog: I See Spots.

I turned one card base into a fancy fold (Z fold). I  folded the front back on itself, easy peasy "Z"! Then I adhered the polka dotted sticker to a mat of Poppy Parade2 3/4" x 4 1/2" (not part of the kit) and glued that to 1" of the fold.

I attached the sun punch out with Dimensionals and stamped the sentiment on one of the punch out banners. That is adhered with Dimensionals as well. I adhered three of the sequins.

For the inside, I stamped the "Sunshine" in Crushed Curry and the same with line stamp from the kit. The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings and is stamped with Poppy Parade ink. I used my Stamparatus to have the stamps evenly spaced. 


Et voila, fini!

I love the combo of the red, orange and yellow so I'm playing at Sunday Stamps Bright and Beautiful.


Thank you for stopping by today and if you are interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, just click on the tab at the top of my blog or ask me more about it.


13 comments:

  1. Wasn't this a great kit?? I didn't even notice how it could also squeeze in on our color challenge at SSC - brilliant! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Karen! This will for sure bring a smile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Love the bright background paper layered with the black/white dotted paper. Lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Stinkin' Inkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun kit, and guaranteed to bring a smile! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet creation! I have issues following directions, too! Thanks for playing along without at If You Give a Craftera Cookie! Come again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pam, for leaving a comment on behalf of IYGACAC!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...