Saturday, July 11, 2020

Stampin' Up! Many Mates Old World Masculine Belated Birthday Card

As Alicia would say, "Hello crafty friends." Today I have the last of her Sheetload of Cards June 2020 Design. Maybe tomorrow I'll start on the ones for July!


The Old World Suite has been my favorite for my masculine cards along with the Many Mates Bundle but I really need to move on to more uninked sets and under-used DSP. Before I do, I want to enter my card in the StampingPals Challenge #5 Favourite Stampin' Up! Bundle. If you have a favorite SU bundle, this is the place to enter your creation! The DT has some beautiful cards on their site.



I hope you have enjoyed my masculine cards and remember if you want to view them, just click on the Sheetload on the right side bar.

Thank you for stopping by today. 

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

2 comments:

  1. Love this! The design and color combo is spot on and I love the touches of copper!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...