Monday, July 13, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful World Old World Adventure Card

Uh, huh, you guessed it...another Makeover Monday!


This is a CASE of my card here. Instructions are basically the same so I won't rewrite them in this post. Just click on the "here" and you will see instructions.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:
Stamping Pals Challenge #5 Favourite Stampin' Up Bundle. (I'm almost embarrased to say this is my 4th entry here BUT it IS my favorite bundle!)

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew blog hop. If you have any questions, just let me know in a comment.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

7 comments:

  1. Love the fancy fold design! Great colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The papers are awesome with you design - and I love the fun fold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card. Thank you so much for playing along at my Crafting Happiness Challenge this week. Hope you’ll link up again!
    Hugs! Janis
    Crafting Happiness Challenges, Challenge Blog Owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy, Personal Craft Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Janis. It was my pleasure to play at CHC.

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for entering our StampingPals challenge! We loved all of your card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...