Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Stampin' Up! Forever Fern Birthday Card

Hello fellow stampers! Sunday we had our team meeting via Zoom AND we all made cards together! Amy, Mary and Sue (listed in alphabetical order!) had provided instructions aforehand so I had most of my items in a 31 Tote. It was such fun. I was at a little disadvantage with my card making for two reasons, one of which was Lord Chesterfield, a/k/a Chester!



He was happy but I was not. This was taken just before I started removing the ink pads out of the tote to do the inside of Amy's card example.

I was only able to finish part of Amy's and part of Mary's and none of Sue's! Now that I look at my cards I can see that I didn't cut some of the sprigs according to the picture. But unless you visit Amy's post, you'd never know the difference!

So here's my Forever Fern front. My card base is Soft Suede, the DSP is from the In Good Taste Series, the inks are Shaded Spruce and Misty Moonlight. The cut outs are from the Forever Flourishing Dies and the card stock is Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock and Whisper White.


There is a gold hoop embellishment underneath the layers. The sentiment is from Many Mates Stamp Set stamped in Misty Moonlight and cut out with a die from Tasteful Labels Dies. After the meeting, I finished the front and inside of my card. I added some Champagne Basic Jewels to the front and here's how the inside turned out.



If you would like to make this card, you can click on the link to Amy's card for instructions.

I'm entering my card at Through the Craft Room Door ATG.

Tomorrow I'll show you how my Mary one turned out. I hope you'll stop by for a visit. Thanks for stopping by.

Partial Product List

6 comments:

  1. Glad that you were able to get some stamping done around the kitty. :) Glad that you were able to join us for the meeting too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that your kitty would hinder your progress a bit but you still made a lovely card. How lovely that you were able to craft together with Zoom. Technology has certainly helped to bring people closer together during the pandemic.


    Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.

    Stay healthy, happy and keep crafting :)

    DT for Through The Craft Room Door

    Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! The cat "helper"!! If only they "got" it! Your card turned out great even with all the "help"! It was a fun afternoon and I am so glad you were able to make it and play along!! :) Pet that panther! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...