Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Forever Fern Thinking of You Card

Can you believe we are more than half way through the month of June already? Is time out of control as well as our country? Well, let's not go there...let's go here to my card, pronto!


This was the card Mary designed for our team meeting on Sunday. Don't you just love it? I'm not sure I followed her instructions 100% but, maybe 99.5%. Remember, Chester was involved! AND  I had forgotten to cut a mat for under the embossed panel.

Here's how I finished the inside...


If you would like instructions on how to make this, just visit Mary's blog.

I'm entering my card at Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes Challenge June 16th.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. I'm sure you'll see a lot more of Forever Fern, but you might also see some butterflies!

Partial Product List

6 comments:

  1. It's a little self-serving to say that I love this card, but...I love this card! You did a super job with it - in spite of Chester's "expert" help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are entitled to self-serve! Thank you, Mary.

      Delete
  2. Your card turned out great...even with the cat sitting on top of everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and fantastic design.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheryl, for leaving a comment on behalf of TTCRD.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...