Monday, June 8, 2020

Stampin' Up Floral Essence Share Sunshine Card

Monday Makeover...sort of...here's the card I asked on May 31 if I should put a sentiment on it and only Mary responded with possibly a white sentiment so took her suggestion. Here it is plain...
and here it is turned into a COVID 19 card!



I don't think it needs any explanation! It's a white "sentiment" that we all went through!! I haven't been down the TP aisle since March so I have no idea if the shelves have been re-stocked or not. 


I'll be signing this with a white gel pen and sending it off to my friend who knows I have a quirky personality.

Here's what Sara Douglas CEO of Stampin' Up! had to say about the digital Share Sunshine project:

I’m so excited to share that the proceeds for the Share Sunshine PDF Download totaled $218,196 and it’s ALL going to COVID-19 response funds benefitting frontline workers and vulnerable communities. None of this would have been possible without the incredible efforts of our Stampin’ Up! community. Thank you for making a difference! "

Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our monthly blog hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...