Friday, May 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Tropical Oasis Memories and More Friendship Card

I was missing our friends that we meet at the Celtic Ray on Mondays. She had posted a photo of her neighbors' frangipani and that was the momentum for this card. Here's her photo...

and here's my card and envelope...


My card base is Grapefruit Grove Card Stock, which retires June 2. I took a piece of Designer Series Paper, which is retired, and ran it through my embossing machine with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, which will be retiring June 2. I am very sad about that but I'll not be retiring it!

I used my Heirloom Dies (retiring), for the first time, to cut the oval flower ring from a piece of card stock in the Tropical Oasis Memories & More Card Pack, also retiring, and the oval sentiment from the same pack.

The inside uses another piece of card stock from the M & M pack. I used the oval from the front flowered piece and stamped the sentiment from Tags in Bloom (retired) (free Sale-A-Bration 2020) in Grapefruit Grove.

I used my Daisy Girl stamp by Unity Stamp Company to stamp a blank face in Soft Suede ink.



I sponged a piece of Whisper White Card Stock with Grapefruit Grove ink and adhered everything together. 

Whoever thought a pandemic would be impetus for my cards this month! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my creation.

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I love these colors and she will surely appreciate it! It's tough missing all our friends, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card - she's going to love it! Really bummed about the Coastal Weave Folder. :( One of my faves! And yes - I'm starting to miss being able to go to dinner with friends. :(

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...