Monday, May 11, 2020

Stampin' Up! #ShareSunshine COVID Card

My card for you today is another Share Sunshine Digital.


My card base is Pool Party Card Stock. I stamped hearts from the Forever Lovely Stamp Set (retiring June 2) in Pool Party ink. I stamped off in the middle of the card and then stamped along the edge and repeated all the way around. Unless the Blushing Bride Brick & Mortar mat falls off, the recipient will never know...lol. I printed out the digital sentiments from the Share Sunshine, which you can read about here. I punched one with the Heart Punch Pack and one with the Classic Label punch. I punched a heart out of the retiring Bird Ballad DSP and added a bow made with Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.

For the inside, I used the Heart Punch for the sentiment and a die from the Stitched Be Mine set. I colored some of my hearts with my Blends.



Y'all probably know purple is my favorite color but today blue and pink are my favorites!


Thank you for stopping by to view my card.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card design for inside and front . Thanks for sharing and joining the anything goes challenge
    https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/ Good luck with your entry and hope to see you here again soon
    Shirley-Anne DT
    https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shirley-Anne, for leaving a comment on behalf of TTCRD.

      Delete
  2. On day, real-in-person-hugs will be a thing again!! In the meantime, this card-hug is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I sure do miss HUGS!! Thanks for sharing this one with us at PIP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pam, for leaving a comment on behalf of PIP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...