Friday, May 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Botanical Prints Medley Ornate Thank You

TGIF, peeps. Hope you have a fun weekend planned. If the stay-at-home ban is lifted, we might go chasing waterfalls even though TLC told us not to...an earworm for my music friends!

My card today is made from all retiring items with the exception of the card stock and sentiments inside and out. They are from the current Ornate Thanks Stamp Set. The base is So Saffron Card Stock.


I had a piece of Daffodil Delight DSP in my stash I brought with me so I cut a piece of the Botanical DSP to fit with it on a piece of Whisper White cut at 3 3/4" x 5". I wrapped the ribbon around the seam and taped it to the back and adhered the mat to the card base. Oh, and I forgot to mention that I colored the fruit with my Dark Pineapple Punch and Light Calypso Coral Blends.

I adhered the fruit image, which comes pre-cut and pre-colored in the kit, to a Pearlized Doily with Dimensionals. I adhered that to the card front with liquid glue.

I stamped the sentiment on another banner punch out that comes in the kit and adhered that with Dimensionals. 

The kit and doilies are on sale here and here.

The inside is simply the sentiments stamped in Pear Pizzazz and the berry image stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored with my Dark Granny Apple Green and Dark Pineapple Punch Blends.

I'm excited to be entering my card in two new-to-me challenges today. The The Creative Crafters #27 ATG and their sister blog Let's Craft and Create: Challenge #159 ATG + Option Ribbons, Lace, Twine.

Thank you for stopping my today and do stay safe and well.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love how that doily highlights the fruit die cut!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors and that designer paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just lovely. I especially like the sweet doily underneath your focal image. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Cheryl, for leaving a comment on behalf of LCC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...