Friday, April 17, 2020

Stampin' Up! Timeless Tropical and Tropical Oasis Anniversary Card

I used the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tropical Stamp Set, In the Tropics Dies, and Tropical Oasis Memories & More Card Pack cards to create a quick anniversary card today. I also used the Path of Petals Stamp Set, Ornate Garden DSP and Ornate Layers Dies for the inside of my card. A picture is worth a thousand words, right? Here ya go...


My card base is Calypso Coral card stock with a mat of Granny Apple Green. I took one of the 4" x 6" designs from the M & M Card Pack and cut it  3 3/4" x 5", stamped the sentiment from Path of Petals in the lower right corner using Calpyso Coral ink.

Then I took the flower stamp from Timeless Tropical and stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a scrap of Whisper White. I colored it with my Light and Dark Daffodil Delight Blends and Light and Dark Calypso Coral Blends. It is cut out with a die from the In the Tropics Dies.

I stamped two leaves from that same stamp set tone-on-tone Olive Green and die cut those. I adhered them to the hibiscus with liquid glue and then adhered that to the M & M piece with Dimensionals. I adhered a little flower sticker from the M & M Pack as well as a little heart...can you see it on the lower left flower? Being pleased with the front, I went on to the inside...


I cut a piece of Ornate Garden DSP with one of the Ornate Garden frames. I stamped the sentiment from Path of Petals in Calypso Coral ink, cut it with my trimmer and adhered it to the frame with liquid glue.

I took a mat of Whisper White card stock 5 1/4" x 4" and sponged it with Calypso Coral ink, adhered everything together...et voila, fini!

I'm playing again at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Anything Goes Challenge 2015.

I hope you enjoyed my card today. I'm celebrating the Alphabet Challenge's 10th Anniversary and their challenge of A is for Anything Goes.



Product List

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the tropical images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this just the best Memories & More pack? I love it! And your card is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tropical colours and flowers with a beautiful sentiment thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Meg, for leaving a comment on behalf of AC.

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful anniversary card. The details are gorgeous! And the inside sentiment is perfect! We are so happy you shared this with us at PIP Challenges this week - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cheerful card. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...