Friday, April 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! So Sentimental Get Well Card

TGIF, peeps! Another weekend has rolled around and most of us are home bound. Doesn't that sound better than a "lock down"? Anywho, I hope this finds you and your family well and if not...


I used the So Sentimental Stamp Set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies to create my card front for you today. Unfortunately, the Flowering Foils DSP is longer available as of 4/1. BUT, fortunately, on 4/1 the Ornate Garden Suite became available to customers as an "early release". Product photos and links are at the end of my post.

For the inside I used a sentiment from the Timeless Tulips Stamp Set and an image from To A Wild Rose.


I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio punch. My colors are Rococo Rose and Gorgeous Grape.

I'm playing today at Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog: #248 Anything Goes + A Sentiment. I'm also playing at Creative Knockouts: Outside Fun. I don't know about you, but for me taking care of my rose bushes is outside fun! I have a Peace Rose and an American Beauty that are my favorites. They were in bloom last week but I only have one picture to share.


My basil was really looking good but that is now in caprese salad heaven!

And last, but not least, Time Out Challenges: Challenge

Thank you for stopping by today. If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the item below which will take you directly to my online store or email me if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!

14 comments:

  1. Pretty card, love the foil flowers on the designer paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really very pretty,

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on behalf of Aud Sentiments.

      Delete
  3. Your florals are all beautiful! What a great way to use these products! And your basil DOES look yummy, I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The layout of this card is very unique and I love the color choices and dry embossing. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous card! Really sweet get well card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always amazed at how some people decorate the inside of their card, its such a good idea and something I never think about!! Just love the angled design you used, nice to see something different, the patterned paper is gorgeous and really want to rub my fingers over that dry embossing too. Such a fabulous card, I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT and please stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shona. I get the dry embossing part of the comment!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for leaving a comment on behalf of Kreative Knockouts, Claudia.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...