Friday, March 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Butterfly Gala Thinking of You Card

It's TGIF again. Are you looking forward to the weekend? I am but it's going to be a busy one. Tomorrow is a Celebration of Life service at the club house, our monthly NY/NJ Appetizer/Dessert meeting, and the next day I'll be going to breakfast and church with my brother and his wife and then on to a demonstrator group gathering. It will be my first time attending that and after I have done my card, I'll post it here. 

For my card today, I pulled out the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set, To a Wild Rose Stamp Set, Good Morning Magnolia and the retired Secret Garden Stamp Set.



I was inspired by a card that France Martin made but hers was a fun fold. I didn't have time for that today! We have been on the go since 11 AM so my post is later than I like.



I think I have enough flowers here to participate in two challenges:

Crafty Catz #496 ATG with optional twist of Flowers 


The Flower Challenge #42
 

If I can answer any questions for you, please leave a comment and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for stopping by today.


10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Karen! love your delicate flower and the colours you used also.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Viv, for leaving a comment on behalf of TFC.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card! Love the spring colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Karen! Really like that acrylic block coloring behind the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING CARD Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck
    Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Karen, love these three step stamps. So pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Aileen, for leaving a comment on behalf of TFC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...