Monday, March 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Perennial Essence Birthday Card

It's another Monday Makeover Madness. Hope you enjoy it more than the madness going on in the world. I madeover my card that I posted here.

The differences are that I used another portion of the Perennial Essence DSP and changed it from a Mother's Day card to a birthday card in honor of...can you guess? Why, yes...
I do believe this card is my 9th entry...lol! and I hope TOC's 6th birthday is memorable!!


I added some bling for the occasion and added leaves to the inside as well as punching the corners.


I am having too much fun...I'll be getting a Time Out soon!!

Shirley Gentry introduced me to a new challenge: Crafty Gals Corner and challenge #205 is to use Flowers.

Thank you for stopping by today and I'll see you tomorrow.

15 comments:

  1. Well we are so pleased you are celebrating so much with us and yet another beautiful card-love the romantic feel to this and the ribbon just right! I just love you decorated the inside with such a stunning flower-fits perfectly with the front. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandie, for providing such a great avenue for celebrating a birthday.

      Delete
  2. Such pretty designer paper! Love the purple ribbon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how you stamped on the DSP, very pretty in purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I don't know why I don't do it more often.

      Delete
  4. Striking, bold and so artsy, Karen ... that pp is lovely ... and makes for such a delicious card with the rich ribbon and the wonderfully finished inside! Thanks so much for playing along with us so many times at our 6th birthday celebrations at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, feminine card Karen.😊 Love the inside also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty! What a nice use of color and I like the bow! Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty birthday card. Lovely design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...