Sunday, March 22, 2020

Stampin' Up! In the Meadow Birthday Card

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday deer Time Out, happy birthday to you! Are you tired of seeing me with my leftover kits from the church card ministry? I was hoping you'd say, "no"!

My colors are Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie.

All product used is retired except for the colors. The images are from the In the Meadow Stamp Set. The DSP is from the Petals & Paisleys series in 2016. The "hello" is from the Thoughtful Banners Stamp Set.

The colors basically match the colors Sunday Stamps SSC227 chose for the next two weeks.

Now here's the birthday part for Time Out Challenge #157 We are 6! . It's only my 8th entry and I have three more days to wish them a happy 6th!!


I used the stamp from Birthday Fiesta. There are so many retired stamp sets that I just can't part with and I love getting them out in the open.

This card could serve as a masculine birthday card so I'm entering it at WWC263 - Tristan's Challenge: Anything Goes With a Masculine Twist


Thank you for stopping by today. Tomorrow I'll have another Makeover Monday.

18 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image! Love the deer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Whenever I see people using retired sets like the one on the inside, I always wish I had gotten them! Such a lovely image on the front too, and it looks great with that DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we sure are not fed up with seeing your cards and hope to see more! I love the colours here....I do love 'earth' colours. And I adore the soft scene and the rough pencil colouring really suits it. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandie, for leaving a comment on behalf of TOC. I'm having fun.

      Delete
  4. Wow, love that deer image - so sweet, and perfect for our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rustic look of those fabulous deer. What a lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little deer are just so sweet! Great way to use our colors! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire, for leaving a comment on behalf of SS.

      Delete
  7. What a delightful card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. A real spring card and beautiful sheep images! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely masculine card. So cute to put the sentiment on the background strip. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...