Saturday, February 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet Get Well Card

It's another silly Saturday and I used the humorous Back on Your Feet Stamp Set for my get well card. We made this card Thursday at our card group.


The card base is Mossy Meadow and I'm not sure about the strip of DSP as Dottie had it cut for us. The embossing folder is Swirls and Curls. She also had the art panel and mat cut out for us. All we had to do was stamp, color and adhere. I wrapped the ribbon around the embossed panel, tied a bow and adhered it to the card base. Because of the bow, I am entering the challenge at Just Us Girls Word Week #521. Because of the "critter" I am entering the 35th challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.


Dottie had printed the inside turtle on the Whisper White mat already so all we had to do  was stamp the sentiment which was by Stampers Anonymous, called "Words to the Rescue".


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Made me laugh! Cute card and your bow is perfectly tied! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I think that darling turtle is perfect for a get well card! Great color combo and I love the overall design. Thank you for playing along in our Anything Goes with a Critter challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun get well card Karen. Love the layout and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ina, for your comment on behalf of JUGs.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...