Friday, February 21, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dandelion Wishes Friendship Card

TGIF, peeps! Today is the last of the cards my sister-in-law made when she was here last time. She made it the day I created this one for the 55th Anniversary.


Hers was a friendship card, however, as you can see from the inside. The sentiment is from the Meant to Be Stamp Set.


Drue will be back Sunday. She travels during the winter and stays with friends and relatives in different states to avoid the snowy north...can't say as I blame her!

I'd like this to be my second entry at the Alphabet Challenge "W": Anything You Wish. I know Drue will wish that it would be picked!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...