Saturday, February 8, 2020

Stampin' Up! Dandelion Wishes Anniversary Card

Good morning peeps! My card for you today was created before my peepers were fixed! Oh, boy, can I see flaws!! But it is what it is and it is sold.


My neighbor needed an anniversary card for his wife so I created this for him. I really love the front but not the inside particularly...


Wow, can I see the messy "55" now! I know they've had a lot of joy in those years but I also know there were a lot of messes! They are a wonderful, fun-loving couple.

Let's look at the outside again...
My colors are Granny Apple Green for the base. I ran it through my Big Shot with an embossing folder. I cut a mat of Night of Navy and adhered the art panel to it. The art panel is created with the Dandelion Wishes stamp set. I sponged Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight on the Whisper White panel. I stamped the dandelion and sentiment with VersaMark Ink, sprinkled it with black embossing powder, then heat set it. I wrapped a piece of navy ribbon around it and tied a bow. The matted panel is adhered to the card base with liquid glue.

Let's also revisit the inside...
I used the retired Large Numbers stamp set for the "Happy 55th", the blowing dandelions from Dandelion Wishes and the "I love our life together" with the Meant to Be stamp set. I sponged the Whisper White panel with Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight. It is adhered to a Night of Navy mat.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are having a great weekend.


2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...