Friday, February 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! Bird Ballad Thank You

It's a fabulous Friday, peeps. If you have cataracts and haven't had them removed yet, it's a wonderful new look at life without them! I am amazed at what I can see now. The right eye is 20/25 at the moment and I am praying it will progress to 20/20 by next Thursday. The left eye was 20/20 right away so I'm spoiled.

My card today is part of the gift I gave my friend for the loss of his mother.


It was quick and easy to create. My card base is Pool Party with a mat of Basic Black. Before I adhered it to the card base, I cut out the mat for the sentiment with a Stitched Nested Label die.

I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White and cut it out with a smaller Stitched Nested Label die.  I adhered them to a mat of Bird Ballad DSP


The inside I left blank so that he could write a note to the recipient. The bird can be fussy cut from the same DSP.

If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.

I'm entering my card in the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #35.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow. 

6 comments:

  1. Great card design. Thanks for sharing it with us Crafty Critter Crazies, Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my Peep! SO happy that your peepers are progressing perfectly! Really glad you're on the other side of both procedures and doing well! Means you'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the retreat in August. YEAH!! Love your card - simple and sweet and something your friend will appreciate having as he navigates this tough time. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary. Now I just have to get used to using "readers". The brightness is amazing and now I'm seeing things I didn't see before. I am not going to take a close look of previous cards made...lol.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! Glad that the surgery was a success!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...