Sunday, February 9, 2020

Stampin' Up! Music from the Heart Birthday Card

Are you having a blessed Sunday, peeps? I am...because you are visiting my blog today!

I made this card at Meg's Thursday with our card group. The Music from the Heart is such a wonderful stamp set. Take a look see...



The colors we used are Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black and Mango Melody. I added three Night of Navy  Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

On the inside we stamped a sentiment from Tasteful Textures and added the musical hearts that are in the Music from the Heart stamp set.


The challenges I am entering today are:


Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask them in a comment.

10 comments:

  1. Oh - what a fun card! Love all the colorful treble clefs and notes!! So happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! I really want this set, but I hate getting something that might not carry over! But it's so versatile for all the music lovers that I know! I love the colors you used, as well as the way the sentiment really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, LeAnne. I'm hoping it will carry over. There are so many things you can do with it AND it was inspired by Million Sales Achiever Dawn Olchefske...how could they not put it in the AC?

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the PINspirational Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us for Week 3 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS card! I love the colors and the way it looks like the music is dancing up the side of the card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...