Friday, January 3, 2020

Stampin' Up! Sip Sip Hooray

Carrying on with a New Year theme, this is my third and last one to ring in 2020. I'm entering my card at Creative Friday #246 - Happy New Year. Hope you have a translation button!

I used the Sip Sip Hooray Stamp Set but, unfortunately, it has gone via the way of retirement. It is not a set that I'll be retiring, however.


I embossed a mat of Basic Black with the Subtle 3D embossing folder after I die cut the top to make the bubbles. The "Cheers" is a die cut I won in a challenge. It's a Stamploration (Cutplorations) stamp and die set. The other sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! retired Good Greetings set. I just loved the wine glass and martini glass stamps and dies...and the olives look so real! I colored them with my Light and Dark Old Olive (how fitting) Blends. The pimentos were created with red Liquid Pearls. The wine is stamped with So Saffron ink.

The inside is similar to the one I did the other day.


This was a quick and easy card and I hope it arrived at its destination before I posted it!

I'm playing at Watercooler Wednesday WWC252 Anything Goes for the second time. Marsha has a 3-week challenge to finish out 2019 and head into 2020.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be going into a great weekend.

11 comments:

  1. That is such a cute stamp set! Glad that you picked it up before it retired! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Just a note, I made a card for my granddaughter who just turned 21, using the Sip Sip Hooray set. She loves hedgehogs, so I stamped the wine glass tipped over and red wine spilling out across the card, and a hedgehog lapping it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea. Thank you for leaving a comment, Emilie.

      Delete
  3. An awesome card. This is just amazing. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr schön. Sogar innen mit Text.Die "bubbles" sind klasse.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card! Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...