Saturday, January 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Stitched Rectangle Dies Birthday Card

Saturday brings you another Gina K. Designs Foil- Mates card. Seriously, these are so much fun to create and they've already been sold! Once again, I forgot to take a picture of the inside. One of my goals for 2020 is to take the card from front to back in one sitting and have it packaged for sale. Wish me luck!


I cut the frame and mat with Stampin' Up! Stitched Rectangle Dies. This card took less than 10 minutes to create. If you have any questions about the card, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you asap.

I'm playing at a "new-to-me" challenge site Gem of A Craft Challenge: Wk 1 Anything Goes Card Making & Craft Challenge. Another one of my goals is to play every day in at least one challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today.


6 comments:

  1. Love this card Karen :) Love the way you did the frame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and elegant card, love the color palette. Thank you for play with us in a Gem of a craft challenge blog, Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...