Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Sip Sip Hooray for the New Year

Happy New Year everyone. I managed to stay awake to see the ball drop and then some! It's easy for me to write 2020 as I thought it was 2020 a month ago! Hope you had a great NYE.

Here's another card I made for my granddaughter to welcome the new decade.


The patterned paper is from a retired SU DSP but I no longer had the name of it attached. One of my goals for 2020 (notice I didn't say "resolutions") is to mark my schtuff so I know what it is just in case you want to know!

The die cuts are a set that was given to me by a friend and I have a feeling they are from China. I have never used them and she gave them to me 3 years ago! So, because of that I'm entering my card in the Little Red Wagon Challenge #529 NBUS (Never Been Used Schtuff!) How fun is that!! The foil is SU Copper Foil. 

The sentiment mats are cut from SU's Layering Ovals and the sentiment itself is from SU's retired Good Greeting Stamp Set. I stamped it with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Copper Emboss Powder.


From the inside, you can see that I am known as "Nana"! I signed it before I took the photo BUT also before I mailed it...lol.




Using the Sip Sip Hooray set, which is being retired, I stamped the "Hooray!" three times in Early Espresso. The "Sip Sip" is stamped in So Saffron. The beer bottle is one I had in my stash. It's Early Espresso card stock cut with a die from the retired Bubble Over set. I also had the label in my stash and just hand wrote in the year.

I'm playing also at Watercooler Wednesday WWC252 Anything Goes. Marsha has a 3-week challenge to finish out 2019 and head into 2020.

Thank you for stopping by today. I won't be posting tomorrow but I do hope you will go hopping at our weekly "Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop." I'm not participating in that one but I will be next Thursday. See you Friday.





6 comments:

  1. Fun card for the New Year! You did better than we did - we were in bed at 10!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun new years card Karen. Love the die cuts and matching repeated sentiments. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I just love the sentiment and I'm so glad you got to use your schtuff. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...