Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Stampin' Up! The Gangs All Meer Birthday Card

Hello stamping friends. My card today was "meer" joy to create! I'm playing at Try It On Tuesday: What a Cutie/Make Someone Smile and at SUO Challenge: Designer's Choice.

I used The Gangs All Meer stamp set, which is free during the Sale-A-Bration promotion. It's only free, however, when you purchase $50 worth of product. 

The Tropical Oasis Suite contains the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder (you can also order separately). That's what I used for the top part of my Sahara Sand card. The bottom is a piece of the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP.

The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso ink on a scrap of the DSP. I cut it out with the next to smallest Stitched Nested Label die and then cut a Very Vanilla mat with a larger die.

The meer cats and cacti are cut using my Scan N Cut DSX125. I stamped all of them on Whisper White card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored them using assorted Light and Dark Blends. The SNC is mere joy to operate!

I kept the inside very CAS (clean and simple) as there will be a number of people signing the card.


Thank you for stopping by today...did I make you smile? These critters are such cuties! Speaking of Critters, I hope you'll visit 2 Crafty Critter Crazies January Challenge, another site where I'm entering my card. 

If you have any questions about the card, just leave a comment with your email address and I'll get back to you.

Partial List of Product Used

16 comments:

  1. So very cute, Karen - I've had fun playing with these little guys, too, lol. What great papers you chose to go with! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice indeed. All your elements work well together. I have these stamps, though I've not yet used them, so it's nice to see some ideas.
    Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday's Challenge.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love those little critters too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute!! These little guys make me smile every time I see them!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute images and I love that embossing folder - thanks for joining us at SU Only challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fiona, for leaving a comment on behalf of SUO.

      Delete
  6. A brilliant card Karen, I love Meercats and this gang is so cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous and fun card, it did make me smile when I saw it. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card using the Meerkats! I love the textured background. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just the cutest card! Great texture with the embossing folder and stamping your sentiment on DSP. Fun coloring too! Thank you so very much for participating over at SUOChallenges.com. We hope to see you again tomorrow when a new challenge is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, Karen! I love those little meerkats and how you've used them here. Thanks so much for playing along at SUO Challenges, we hope to see you for the new challenge that starts today!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...