Sunday, December 1, 2019

Stampin' Up! Painted Harvest Mini Pizza Gift Box

Sunday greetings. Can you believe it's December already and the beginning of Advent...wow!

My project today was created with the Painted Harvest Stamp Set. It can easily be turned into a Christmas gift box using the same stamp set but with green ink to make it a wreath. I will be doing that soon!


I am entering my project in the Allsorts Challenge Week 548 Christmas Gifts.

The box is a pre-made Mini Pizza Box. They also come in gold. I chose to use the white because I wanted to cover the top with a 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" piece of retired Grapefruit Grove Foil. I adhered that to the top of the box with liquid glue.

Using Crushed Curry card stock, I cut the Scalloped Circle with the next to largest die from Layering Circles. 

On a piece of Whisper White card stock, I stamped the sunflower using Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze inks. The center is stamped in Early Espresso ink. I also stamped the leaves in Garden Green and Pear Pizzazz. On the same piece of card stock, I stamped the sentiment in Cajun Craze. Then I cut the flower out with a die from Stitched Shapes, punched the leaves out with the Leaf Punch, and punched the sentiment out with the Pretty Label punch. I sponged the edge of the sentiment with Cajun Craze ink.

I adhered all the pieces together as shown with liquid glue and then attached the scalloped circle to the box with Dimensionals.

The inside of the box is safe for food so I put a couple of homemade chocolate chip cookies in it for one of our favorite bartenders at the Celtic Ray for Thanksgiving Day. I packed the remainder of the cookies in a tin for the rest of the bartenders who had to work that day. This was our second annual Thanksgiving at the Ray and it will continue to be a tradition for my son and me. Perry would be happy with that as it was his favorite place to raise a pint or two.

I hope you have a blessed day. If you have any questions about this project just leave a comment and I'll get back to you. Thanks for stopping by.

Product List

11 comments:

  1. You've made a pretty gift box for the cookies, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love this stamp, it's just so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Great gift for the Thanksgiving table. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful, thank you for joining us at Allsorts , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, thank you for joining my challenge at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just perfect and unique to hold a little gift or as you have done, added cookies x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...