Saturday, November 30, 2019

Stampin' Up! Touches of Texture OSW Birthday and Anniversary

Happy Saturday morning, peeps! Can you believe how fast we went through November? Since tomorrow starts a new month, I've decided to wrap up my One Sheet Wonder cards. I'm entering my first card in the Just Us Girls #516 Wild Card Week -Anything Goes Challenge.
If you have been following my posts this past week, you will see that the colors and panels have all been the same but with different shapes, layouts and occasions. I'm searching for the OSW layout that I used just in case you would like to make your own. If you do, let me know in a comment and I'll search more diligently. This card is an anniversary card, plain and simple!
This next card was created with a Balmy Blue piece of card stock for the embossed mat mounted on a Crumb Cake card base. The middle panel uses the retired Touches of Texture stamp set.


Thank you for hanging with me while I cleaned up my work area. I'm starting my resolutions early....I have promised myself not to leave such a mess during December! Do you have that problem too?

2 comments:

  1. Oh - these are both lovely!! Great way to showcase that DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, love the designs and the colors you used! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...