Friday, November 29, 2019

Stampin' Up! Waterfront and Touches of Texture OSW Good Luck Card

Happy Friday, peeps! Are you still stuffed from yesterday's feasting? Hopefully the tryptophan has worn off by now so that you are not too tired to read!

Today I have another One Sheet Wonder from pieces found on my desk. 


I began by stamping the dots on my Whisper White card base in Crumb Cake. The stamp is from the current Waterfront stamp set. The two end panels are pieces from Paper Flowers by Louise Tiler. The middle panel is a stamp from the retired Touches of Texture set, stamped with Crumb Cake Ink on Crumb Cake card stock. The panels are matted on Melon Mambo card stock. The "Good Luck" is a lift-off, stick-on sentiment set. I'm thinking this card could be used as a retirement card or new job so the inside is blank. Either would be a celebration so I'm entering my card at the Time Out Challenges #149 .

I still have a few more pieces from the OSW so I think I'll make it a wrap tomorrow with the remaining pieces. I'll start anew on Sunday. Hope to see you tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by today.




3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Love the neutrals and that you used your scraps. Thank you for taking time out to join in the celebrations at Time Out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...