Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Stampin' Up! Pressed Petals Encouragement Card

Well, this is it folks...it's hard to say goodbye but I hope you've enjoyed my posts...of the One Sheet Wonders! This is #7 of my Connie Stewart CASE's and the last.


Again, the Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper does all the work. You need this paper, peeps! AND it's another frame it for Just Us Girls Challenge #509.

I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful You directly into the center and added another tad of Gold Metallic Edge.

The inside uses two other stamp sets: Lilypad Lake for the sentiment and Beauty Abounds for the flower filigree. The two corners are punched with the Detailed Trio punch. 



I think this is a great encouragement card for someone going through a rough time. I hope Time Out Challenge #146 agrees.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Partial Product List:

1 comment:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...