Friday, October 25, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas Gleaming

My card today was inspired by Diana Gibson.


Wrapped In Plaid DSP
Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies (retired) and Gold Foil for   bows 
Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack 
Gold Metallic Pearls
Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set for the "hangers"
Sentiment - So Many Stars Stamp Set
Tufted 3D EF partially embossed
Night of Navy Card Stock and Ink

I stamped the three "hangers" on the Whisper White before I hung the ornaments, so you need to do a dry fit. I stamped the sentiment and then I embossed the top 2/3 card.

The inside is very plain as I was in a hurry to get two week's worth of cards done so I could post while on vacation. When I get home, I'll probably stamp additional ornaments.




Crane Creek Vineyards has three beautiful maples in their parking lot. Our vehicle is "Big Red". 


We only have today left of our NC vacation. It went by so quickly. I will admit I miss the mountains but have no desire to spend the winter here. The palm trees are beckoning on Saturday!

I am so happy how my card turned out and I thank you for turning out for me today!





4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! What a great design! Perfect colors too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love that tufted background. And...beautiful spot. I love maple trees!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love these plaids, and they look amazing as ornaments! Have a good trip home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...