Saturday, September 28, 2019

Stampin' Up! Succulent Cascade For You

So, this is the card we made at Sue's that I mentioned last Wednesday. This was difficult for most of us, but once you did it, it seemed easy. Here's a video to show you how it's done. There are others, just search for cascading card tutorial. There is NO WAY I'm going to explain it...lol. We used the retired Succulent Garden DSP from Stampin' Up! Here's the card ready to mail.


and here it is once the recipient has opened it.


Sue had the pieces cut for us, along with the butterflies. We punched the edges with a retired SU scalloped punch she had. The sentiment die is one she acquired from Carole's stash. I think the mat is the Everyday Label punch from SU. 

Thank you for stopping by today and I do hope you'll give this a try. It really is challenging but fun. I'm also entering it in the Brown Sugar Challenge #293 for September.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty - and very fun! I just MiGHT have to try this one! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I hope you do try it and that I get to see it! I'm sure it will be beautiful.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...